Cisco Webex : Service Maintenance Scheduled on Mon, Oct 19, 2020
Cisco Webex is conducting a service maintenance on the servers associated with https://unisza.webex.com, on Mon, Oct 19, 2020 between 9:30 PM and *2:30 AM (*10/20/2020) Singapore Time (GMT+8).
There will be service disruption during the short maintenance window as described below. Cisco recommends that you do not use the service during maintenance window.
During the maintenance period, please note the following:
- Hosts and participants may experience intermittent service unavailability when attempting to host or join meetings.
- Customers that have meetings scheduled during this maintenance window may be disconnected. If this occurs, the hosts will have to restart the meeting session again.
- To avoid any interruptions, Cisco is recommending rescheduling any meeting that has been scheduled during the maintenance window.
- Some historical reporting for Event Center and Support Center may not be available after the maintenance, but new reports will generate as expected.
- The Site ID for the site will be changed. This is the information that you see on the site information page (Site Admin). This is important if you have XML API integrations with your site.
We do not expect any disruption to your services beyond the maintenance window.
Dihantar oleh: firstname.lastname@example.org